12 September 2016, the ZintaThemes published version 2.1 of HayyaBuild plugin. With this milestone we introduce new features since version 2.0 and some fixed bugs.
- New Element: Bootstrap Panels.
- New Feature: Now you can active and deactivate any element.
- New Feature: CSS Editor, to insert CSS code to WordPress pages.
- Improvements: Include HTMLPurifier library, HTML filter that guards against XSS and ensures standards-compliant output.
- Improvements: Re-adjust colors and CSS code in the backend
- Improvements: Separation of headers and footers in backend to avoid confusion when the list is long
- Improvements: Remove unwanted HTML attributes from frontend with HTMLPurifier to make website more faster.
- Improvements: Minify some of CSS and JS files to make website more faster by decreasing the file size.
- Fixed bug: In Responsive embed element “the embed code not rendered in frontend”.
- Fixed bug: In Bootstrap Progress bar element “Progress bar not rendered in backend”.
- Fixed bug: fixing some of spelling mistakes.
- Fixed bug: Video background not work.
- Other features, improvements and bugs fixes.